Coffer Corporate Leisure has advised a private client on the investment sale of 202 Camden High Street - a well-known pub trading as Bucks...Read More
Drink-led pubs and bars worst hit by escalating restrictions Delivery’s share of restaurant chain sales up to 23%
CGA’s authoritative sales barometer for Britain’s managed pub, bar and restaurant sector reaches new milestone, welcoming its 60th partnerRead More
Britain’s managed pub and restaurant groups saw sales wiped out in November as lockdown hit in England and tough trading restrictions continued in Scotland...Read More
Freehold disposal of 183 Camden High Street, London – a retail unit in Camden on behalf of a private client.Read More
• Drink-led pubs see sales fall by over a third in October Read More
• London continues to lag behind the rest of Britain
• Delivery’s share of restaurant...
Acquisition of 21 Romilly Street, Soho W1 – a restaurant investment in London’s West End on behalf of a private investor.Read More
• Drink-led pubs hardest hit Read More
• London suffering more than rest of Britain
• Delivery’s share of restaurant sales increases
• Restaurants see biggest boost from Eat Out To Help Out Read More
• London continues to suffer more than rest of Britain
• Delivery’s share...