Pubs and Restaurants
Our expertise in the restaurant and pub market is widely acknowledged throughout the hospitality and property industries.
We have an in-depth knowledge of the sector throughout central London, Greater London and nationwide.
We value businesses and properties, as going concerns, opportunities for new businesses as well as property investments and development sites.
We value freeholds, ground leaseholds and leasehold interests.
We work with other DCL teams, both agency and lease advisory, to provide valuations based on our unrivalled insight into these specialist markets.
The Valuation team comprises senior experts with extensive specialist market knowledge.
Our valuations are used for loan security and equity investment purposes as well as for balance sheet. compulsory purchase, dispute and many other purposes – including viability assessments for planning application purposes.
- Valuations of pubs and restaurants let as investments
- Valuations of pubs and restaurants as going concerns
- Rental valuations of pubs and restaurants
- Viability reports on pubs suited for alternative use
- Appraisals of trading potential of pubs and restaurants
- Competitor analyses of pubs and restaurants
- Charities Act formal valuation reports
- Expert reports for Court, mediation and other disputes.