Know Your Client
In the event that we change or in some way alter our disclaimer or privacy commitment, changes will automatically be posted here for you to view. If at any time you have any questions or concerns regarding this or any other matter, please feel free to contact us.
The Bribery Act 2010
The Bribery Act 2010 creates a new offence under Section 7, which can be committed by any commercial organisations that fails to prevent persons associated with them from bribing another person on their behalf.
Coffer Corporate Leisure has a policy and procedures in place to prevent bribery.
Energy Performance Certificates
An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) shows the energy current and potential energy rating of a property in a sliding scale from ‘A’ (very efficient) to ‘G’ (least efficient). From 1 October 2008, an EPC is required by the landlord when any building is constructed, sold or rented, and occasionally following refurbishment work. Those carrying out the construction of a building will be required to provide an EPC to the owner. A recommendations report setting out how the rating could be improved accompanies every EPC.
Coffer Corporate Leisure is able to recommend qualified assessors nationwide who can provide a cost effective and accurate EPC. We will be unable to market a business for sale without an EPC.
Coffer Corporate Leisure are member/associate member/subscriber to the following:
- The Association of Licensed Multiple Retailers
- Association of Valuers of Licensed Property
- British Institute of Innkeeping
- British Institute of Innkeeping Benchmarking and Accreditation Services
- Campaign for Real Ale
- Entertainment & Leisure Forum
- Leisure Property Forum
- Restaurant Property Advisors Society
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- RICS Expert Witness Register
- Shop Agents Society
- The Pubs Independent Rent Review Scheme